Based on the tourism score, the best times of year to visit Houston for warm-weather activities are from late March to mid May and from late September to early November.
Located a half-mile from Houston Aquarium and Minute Maid Park, home to the Houston Astros, Magnolia is one block to Main Street's METRORail. Hop on and hit spots such as Hermann Park and Houston Zoo, Texas Medical Center and Rice University in minutes. George R. Brown Convention Center is one mile away, and George Bush Intercontinental Airport is 20 miles north.
Top Trending Houston Hotels
- SpringHill Suites Houston Baytown 3-star hotel with free breakfast and indoor pool. With a stay at SpringHill Suites Houston Baytown in Baytown, you'll be convenient to San Jacinto Mall and Pirates Bay Water Park. This hotel is within the region of San Jacinto Monument and Battleship Texas.
- Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Clear Lake Nasa The Hilton Garden Inn is off I-45. The NASA - Johnson Space Center is four miles northeast. The Baybrook Mall is a mile from the hotel, and you'll find plenty of restaurants within a half-mile radius. Kemah Boardwalk is 10 miles away, and downtown Houston is a 23-mile drive. William P. Hobby Airport is 13 miles from the hotel. George Bush Intercontinental Airport is 41 miles north.
- Hampton Inn Houston Deer Park Hotel in Deer Park with free breakfast and outdoor pool. When you stay at Hampton Inn Houston Deer Park in Deer Park, you'll be close to San Jacinto Community College. This hotel is within the vicinity of Pasadena Convention Center & Fairgrounds and iT'Z Family Food & Fun.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Houston near Reliant - Medical Houston hotel by Reliant Sports Complex. This hotel is in Houston, within a mile of Reliant Stadium, Reliant Astrodome, and Reliant Park. The Texas Medical Center is 2.5 miles away, and Rice University is 3.2 miles away.
Top Houston Airport Hotels
- Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport In North Houston with free lobby Wi-Fi and IAH shuttle, restaurant, pool. Located in Houston (Greater Greenspoint), Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport is close to Greenspoint Mall and Houston Police Department Museum. This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of Crowley, W. E. "Bill" Park and Houston Grand Prix.
- Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport The hotel is 15 minutes by car to Deerbrook Mall and 30 minutes to the Houston Galleria and Reliant Park. It's 20 minutes by car to the Downtown Aquarium and the Houston Museum of Natural Science. It's a quick two miles to George Bush Intercontinental Airport.
- Ramada Houston Iah Airport East Ramada Houston Iah Airport East is located three miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport. You can go fishing over at Lake Houston, a 25-minute drive away. Swing like the pros at Redstone Golf Club, a 15-minute drive from the hotel. Guests can shop 'til they drop at Deerbrook Mall, four miles away.
- Hyatt Place Houston/Bush Airport Houston airport hotel with free shuttle service. Located off highway I-45, Hyatt Place Bush Intercontinental Airport is 8 miles (12.9 km) from the terminals and 14 miles (22.5 km) from downtown Houston. Greenspoint Mall is less than a mile away, and family fun can be found at Wet 'n' Wild Splash Town, 11 miles (17.7 km) north of the hotel.
Live the life of luxury at Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District. This Houston boutique hotel lies in the Arts District within walking distance of numerous museums; the Texas Medical Center and Rice University are 1 mile away, the Galleria shopping mall is 6 miles away and connected via a complimentary shuttle. The Reliant Park, the Reliant Stadium and Downtown Houston are also within easy reach.